davidarchuleta.com: Forevermore Out March 26
David Archuleta’s new album “Forevermore”, is a collection of all original Filipino classic love songs written in English and composed by some of the Philippines’ renowned songwriters like Ogie Alcasid, Louie Ocampo, Jay Durias, Jimmy Antiporda, Cecil Azarcon, among others. The collection showcases some of the best love songs, the country has produced. The songs will definitely invoke feelings of love and hope in every listener.
“Forevermore” and “Hold On” (both by Side A), “You Are My Song” (Martin Nievera), “I’ll Never Go” (Nexxus), “Tell Me” (Joey Albert), “Reaching Out” (Gary Valenciano), and “Rainbow” (South Border) are some of the songs included in the album. The album pays tribute to not only OPM (Original Pilipinio Music) but also to David’s countless fans who have been loyal throughout his career. The album is a gift and labor of love to his devoted fans. David wants his fans to know, that he loves and appreciates them wherever he may go, Forevermore.
“I wouldn’t say that I sound better than the original singers because the singers here are so amazing. But I would hope that I could pay tribute to them with this album,” David said at the press conference for the album.
To show gratitude for David’s contribution to OPM, Organisasyon ng Pilipinong Mang-Aawit president Ogie Alcasid handed David a plaque of appreciation for recording an OPM album.
As an added treat to David’s fans, the album will also include “Nandito Ako”, from the TV5 mini-series of the same name.
“Forevermore” will be available in music stores in the Philippines on Monday, March 26th.
Philippine residents can also get David Archuleta’s songs digitally at mymusicstore.com.ph.
David Archuleta - Forevermore | x
And i can’t wait for my Forevermore CD!!!!!
@AteVangie teaches @DavidArchie about Merienda (I)
I can see it now…
David in a white shirt, suit coat, tie and name tag.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
His shoes will be worn out and his feet aching from walking all day.
He’ll wear a backpack, ride a bike, and the scriptures will be his best friend. He’ll smile, talk to random people on the street corners, he’ll eat some amazing food. He will laugh at his companions and eat dinner with the church members. With all the graciousness that is in him, he will pray to find those who are searching to hear about the Lord. He’ll still sing, but it will be in church buildings… someone sitting in front of him during the meeting will get to hear that angelic voice. He will share his testimony with so many. He will offer service to anyone who needs it— no matter if it is raking leaves in a yard, cleaning up after a disaster, or simply baking some cookies to take to an elderly woman. He will come to realize just how amazing he is… finally the words we have been trying to tell him about himself will be realized. With help from God, he will understand his full potential. He will gain confidence in himself and the world around him. Someone will bring him a gift on his Birthday. Tears will stream down his face as he witnesses lives change. He will always remember his world back home and won’t take it for granted. He will remember all of the people who helped him get this far…. and he WILL remember us. :)
Don’t worry… things are gonna get better. :)
1. Fine - this is the word girls use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2. Five Minutes - If she is getting dressed, this means half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping her out with something.
3. Nothing - This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4. Go Ahead - This is a dare, not permission. Don’t do it.
5. Loud sigh - This is actually a word, but its a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by guys. A loud sigh means she thinks your an idiot and wonders why she’s wasting her time standing here & arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing)
6. That’s Okay - This is one of the most dangerous statements a girl can make to a guy. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. Thanks - A girl is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you’re welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true unless she says, “Thanks a lot” - that is PURE sarcasm & she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT SAY you’re welcome. That will bring on a ‘whatever’).
8. Whatever - Is a woman’s way of saying, “EFF YOU”.
9. Don’t worry about it, I got it - This is another dangerous statement which means why the eff arent you worrying about it and doing something about it. If your response to this is “What’s wrong?”, for the girl’s response refer to #3.
Above all. :”)